Monday, April 5, 2010

Leaving on a Jet Plane


I'm standing tip toe at the top of the world, about to take off in a jet plane.
To Germany. To Germany? Yes to Germany...

I cannot believe it has been almost 2 years since I started working on ebay. It has been a wild and wonderful experience. And I have met so many lovely people.

Thank you to a beautiful woman, my mother, who has mentored, supported & been my working buddy. I will always treasure this time we shared together, more connected then ever.

"A mother's love for her child is like
nothing else in the world. It knows no
law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes
down remorselessly all that stands in its path. "

~ Agatha Christie


To a mother who has done exactly that...I love you.

Happy Ebaying to you and all of our "friends"
Jjay


No comments:

Post a Comment